Posted on March 31, 2015
by Sarah Fairbairn
We All Looked Up by Tommy Wallach Release date: April 1, 2015 Thank you Simon & Schuster Australia for giving me an ARC to read and review Four high school seniors put their hopes, hearts, and humanity on the line as an asteroid hurtles…
Category: Book Reviews: ALL, Book Reviews: YA & MGTags: 33.4% Chance, 66.6% Chance, Aussie YA Bloggers, book addict, Book Lover, Book Nerd, book review, Death, Faith, Family, friendship, high school seniors, Love, Simon & Schuster Australia, The apocalypse, The end of the world, The Next Big Thing, Tommy Wallach, Tommy Wallach Release, WALU, We All Looked Up, We All Looked Up by Tommy Wallach, YA, YA Addict, YA Review, Young Adult
Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Join 8,585 other followers