I saw this on Instagram and loved it! I spend the bare minimum on everything I can (clothes included) for myself, my husband and the house. The only thing I put before books is my son. I buy no name toilet paper, tampons and juice, but Riley gets huggies nappies and when he was on formula I was buying the most expensive there was.
Where am I going with today’s Babble – I don’t even know UMMMM – sorry I haven’t pre-thought this week through. I just saw the above picture yesterday and had to share it LOL.
Bitch please! If you’re buying books it does equal happiness!
Yeah OK, valid point! I have been telling my husband that I want to get our son into a weekly habit of walking up to the library and borrowing books. But some books you simply HAVE to own.
10 ways to save money!
1. Don’t leave the house! other than to go to work, a library or the supermarket (I pretty much already do this).
2. Walk to work, the library and the supermarket (good idea, says the lazy bitch who drives everywhere).
3. At the supermarket all you will buy is no-name peanut butter, soy milk and trail mix (apparently you could survive like this, think i’d be ill after the first few days).
4. Don’t have pets (says the woman with two dogs and a husband).
5. Don’t have kids (says the woman with a 2.5 year old).
6. Go to the library (no comment, you really should) or
7. Rob a book store, so you’ll have enough books to nourish your soul – as there will be nothing else left in your life (hmm I think that’d be a criminal offence, HEY you can read in jail AND they cover all your food etc).
8. If you’re too much of a pansy to rob a book store and too lazy to walk to the library, re-read the books you own (don’t rob a book store).
9. Sell your soul and you’ll never have money trouble again (this is true, but without your soul will you enjoy your financial freedom).
10. Ok this list is ridiculous and probably not even funny – so that’ll do!
Until Next Time 🙂 Enjoy Your Shelves 🙂
Check out Sarah Anderson’s Instagram HERE she’s funny as 🙂