This is my post for the Australian YA Bloggers & Readers Secret Santa Blog Hop.
The idea is to answer some questions so we can find out a little bit more about each other and leave some clues for our Secret Santa recipient.
So lets see if we can guess who got who.
- What are your top 5 favourite books this year? Damn only five. In no particular order: Illuminae, Attachments, Night Owls, I am number four & Ice Kissed.
- How did you go with your Goodreads challenge? Kicked it’s ass 😛 I had aimed to read 100 books this year, so far have read 137. This is a BIG deal for me as it’s the most I’ve ever read in a year.
- How many times did you post a week on average? Do you think you’ll post more/less in the future? Average for this year has been two posts a week. I’m planning on a three post a week spread next year, so that will be posting more.
- What is your favourite blogging moment/achievement of 2015? The Adventures of SacaKat turning Two. Receiving some review books from publishers. Prior to this year all the books I reviewed I had purchased, borrowed or been given by the lovely authors Louise White and Leigh Hutton, who took a chance giving a newbie blogger they met on twitter ARC’s.
- Did you read mostly review or non-review books this year? mostly non-review books as I inhaled a lot of graphic novels this year. My plan for next year is to not take on many review books and try to tackle my TBR pile, reading as many of the beautiful books I purchased this year as possible. I’m going to post reviews on my blog for all Aussie author books I read in 2016 and any other books that are standout four/ five stars reads.
- What are your blogging goals for 2016? Reading more Aussie authors. Getting stuck into my TBR. Putting out three posts a week, one review, one bookish babble and one flash fiction piece.
- What books are you looking forward to in 2016? The Illuminae Files #2, The Reluctant Jillaroo, The Shadow Queen, Reign of Shadows and The Great Hunt just to start off with.
- Based on the answers above, have you been a good or naughty blogger this year? Hahahaha well if you ask my husband, naughty, because of all the hours I locked myself away much to his annoyance.
My three Secret Santa recipient clues:
- You live in the state that holds The Cup.
- Your Goodreads profile picture is an adorable pup.
- Bookshelves cover the background of your blogspot blog.
Follow the Aussie YA Bloggers Secret Santa blog hop!