May 19th’s Top Ten Tuesday is Freebie YOUR CHOICE OF TOPIC and because this is my first Top Ten Tuesday, I was like ummmmmmmm. So I read back though the recent list and went for April 7th’s Top Ten Characters You’d Like To Check In With.
1) Percy Jackson – Is he as adorable in his late thirty’s? Did he marry Annabeth and live happily ever after in New Rome? (Percy Jackson and the Olympians series & The Heroes of Olympus series by Rick Riordan).
2 & 3-ish) Mr Darcy and all those Bennett sisters – Did Mary and Kitty ever find a man? Did Lydia ever grow up? Did Lizzy and Jane live happily ever after with their wealthy men? (Pride and Prejudiced by Jane Austen).
4) Albert – Did he find the promise land, old Australia? Did he find where his heart and soul belonged? What happened to that wonderful platypus!!!! (Albert of Adelaide by Howard L. Anderson).
5) TJ – What adventures and mischief did he get into once he parted ways with Albert? (Albert of Adelaide by Howard L. Anderson).
6 & 7) Wanda and Melanie – What became of their lives and loves? How did the earth hold up? Did the humans take over again? (The Host by Stephenie Meyer) on closer look at this it seem that Meyer was going to turn it into a trilogy, but back when it came out and I read it in 2008 it was a one off as far as I know??
8) Seth – I loved that little wolf boy, what ever happened to him and his sister? (The Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer).
9) All the Characters in We all looked up – Did the meteor kill them all? Did some of the earth survive? (We All Looked Up by Tommy Wallach).
10) Luna Lovegood – What ever happened to her? Did she get happily ever after with kids? Did she continue the Quibbler for her father or did she get herself some other magical profession (The Harry Potter phenomenon by J.K. Rowling).